Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Index for the Heroines/Villainesses Pages

A B C D E F G H I J K L M
N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Character Index by Letter

Notes on my naming indexing:
  • Characters are named under their surname if I could find it. Helen Bennett of Bionic Six is under B, not H.
  • Titles like "Queen" or "Doctor" or "Captain" are not part of the name (with exceptions), so Dr. Blight is under B, Princess Gwenevere is under G, and Captain Janeway is under J. 
  • If the title is not a true one but part of a codename, I have included them under their full handle/codename. Lady Jaye is under L; Doctor Cyber is under D.
  • Some Star Trek races have unusual naming conventions. Kira Nerys is under K, as "Kira" is her family name (not Nerys). 
  • I tried to err on the side of whatever seemed the most reasonable. Some names were a little ambiguous.
I included the same basic information with each character: name, franchise, creators, first appearance, whether or not she has super powers, known alter ego(s), and whether or not there is an action figure (or doll). With first appearance, I am using the first appearance of the heroine (not her mundane alter ego).

The goal is to cross-reference names, alter egos and aliases in one long list, as soon as I get this done. I'll also list all the versions of a figure, eventually.

No comments: