Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?

Who knows? A number of outspoken female bloggers know! Here's the latest. (Trigger warning)

Honestly, I don't know how much more of this I can stand to read, and it's not even happening to me. Why does any man think this is ok? The hateful harassing, the nasty comments about rape. It makes me sick to my stomach. These trolls, they're never going to stop, not so long as women continue to fight back because that's part of their game. But they don't stop if they're ignored, either.

They just

won't

stop.

The women who are facing this, you're amazing. I salute you and I support you. The visions in my head of what I'd like to do to your tormentors is pretty graphic; I have an excellent imagination. But that won't fix the problem.

This is so deeply disturbing.

No comments: